Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

On Wisdom


I know what I have given you. I do not know what you have received!
~ Antonio Porchia~




Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
~Unknown Author~


Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.
~Kahlil Gibran~


Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it.
~David Starr Jordan~

This post is link to Camera Critters, and Today Flowers!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. These are simply amazing. Great macros and I like the "I know what I have given you but I don't know what you received." Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a yellowjacket? I don't know if I'd be brave enough to get that close to a yellowjacket. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your kind comment on Wednesday. I appreciate it.

    I'm following you and I'm enjoying your blog.

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and lovely quotes, perfect for my cloudy Saturday.
    Have a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are simply expressive with the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful photos again Mumsy. Hope all is well with you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a treat to have visited your beautiful photos and words to ponder :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing macros and great quotes Mumsy.
    Happy Sunday and a wonderful week ahead.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. those last three with the really dark background are striking! nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aloha,

    very nice details you have captured, the quotes add so much to each photo


    my flower post is on my plantfanatic blog

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover