Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mish Mash Series

Welcome to the second round of Alphabe-Thursday! In this series, I tied in mish-mash life experiences with my opinions and RAW emotions. It is liberating to just write out my thoughts.

**********

*** A Is For Analyzing Ashamed

*** B Is For Body

*** C Is For Chest

*** D Is For Dad

*** E Is For Extraordinary

*** F Is For Faith

*** G Is For Grave

*** H Is For The Hunger and The Homeless

*** I Is For Idling

*** Alphabe-Thursday-Thankful

*** J Is For Jab

*** K Is For Karma

*** L Is For Loneliness

*** M Is For Miracles

*** N Is For Nuisance Notion

*** O Is For Optical

*** P Is For Pain

*** Q Is For Quiet

*** R Is For Relationship

*** S Is For Sudden

*** T Is For Time

*** U Is For Unfathomable

*** V Is For Vanity

*** W Is For Woman Warriors

*** X Is For Xenophobia

*** Y Is For Yikes

*** Z Is For Zap

*** Alphabe-Thursday Soup





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover