Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Little Beautiful Brown Skipper-Part 2


My little beautiful skipper continued to enjoy the mint flowers, and I've got a couple of good shots in. Having a point and shoot camera, I have to learn to make the most out of it. I couldn't be very far away since my camera can't zoom in that much, so I resorted to sneaking up.


Our weather has turned a bit chilly now! The sun seems to stay for a very short period of time, and leave us mostly in glooming stage of the day! It is the life's circle, I guess!


I like how this little beautiful brown skipper perched on the top of these mint flowers. It looked so elegant and delicate. I hope all of my critters come back next year.


Enjoy your weekend...

This post is link to Camera Critters!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this pictures are beautiful!

    P.S.
    I'.m a new follower from Social Parade on Friday!
    Can't wait for new posts.

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love your pictures, you have an excellent eye with your camera. Have a great weekend.
    Melissa at The Path Before Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do well with your point and shoot! Beautiful photos of the Skipper, and love the color of the mint flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint flower looks so good macro. You camera and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, he is a little beauty. Fantastic details on these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little brown skipper has beautiful colors. You've captured lovely details of its wing pattern in the third shot.
    The new texture is interesting too, thanks for sharing on MFS,
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. It's not the camera but who's behind the camera and what you do with it.

    Nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful captures. I think you do very well with your point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots with your point and shoot. Love the skipper and the pretty mint flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots Mumsy. You do a wonderful job with your camera. If you don't have a good eye, the best camera in the world won't help. And you have a very good eye! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the texture of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You captured the skipper for awhile, usually they fly away, he was a show off indeed:) Thanks Mumsy for stopping by and your opinion on the bad giveaway. I just had a gal with no blog tell me it was childish...well perhaps to a degree it is...however, as I said it was not about me ME...it was about my MOM:) I stand behind my post!!:) I think she may be better of on his...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pics are always fantastic. I wonder what you would capture with a really nice camera?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also use a point and shoot camera, so I am doubly impressed with the quality of your work! The third photo is my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know how you got that close to it! Wow, what a capture.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover