Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Grasshopper On Mint Leaf



Early one morning, I saw this little fellow lied on a mint leaf and soaked in the sun.  He thought that he could escape my eyes, but I got him to stay still for a few pictures.  He was totally unaware of my camera as I've set the shutter to quiet mode.



Sneaking up on this little grasshopper was very fun and exciting since I knew that summer will come to an end soon.  We only get about three to four months of warm weather, and half of those times battled with the rain!



This little grasshopper could sense my presence so he quickly jumped around and gave me a look.  I have to admit that I would be annoyed if someone bothers me during my sun soaked and relaxing time too.  So I bid him farewell until next year!



Enjoy your weekend with loved ones!

This post is link to Camera Critters!

Thanks for being here!

10 comments:

  1. Look at him cock his head to the side. Maybe he has a miniature camera taking pics of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    Stopping by from the blog hops! I am your newest follower. Come on over to GOODEness Gracious sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of bugs but I just love mint leaves...I wish I had a plant - Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to look at your cute grasshopper but found something similar last week in my salad at a fancy restaurant. I suppose I will get over my 'avoidance' feelings at looking at insects someday. Still, thanks for sharing your cute story.

    Anne-Mqarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful capture of the grasshopper. The flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that the grasshopper is my favorite insect in the whole world. I can stare at them for a long time and just feel happy inside - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cool shots and you know what, I think he knows you are there and is posing for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great capture Mumsy, he is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those closeups are just amazing Mumsy, don't change your camera. It's absolutely wild to see this creature that clearly.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover