Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

White Butterfly On Mint Flowers


I have always disliked the way these mints taking over my garden in the past, but this year I love them! I removed most of the root in my garden area, and forced them to aside of the house.


For some reasons, this year the mint brought many critters to the garden, and it is no longer a nuisance. I enjoy visit this overgrown mint area and look forward for different critter every day. This moth or butterfly is a great example in the above picture.


This picture above was on the blurry side, so I play in photoshop by adding different textures to create this fabric-like effect. I think it turns out great!


No matter what is going on in my life, a walk around the garden seems to bring peace to my chattering mind, and gives me a sense of peace. It also tends to clarify my cluttering thoughts.

Have a fabulous weekend..

This post is link to Camera Critters, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

15 comments:

  1. Very lovely photography. I love the photos you took. I need to learn to photoshop and get some pop in my images. Please come to the Miracle Party this weekend and visit Kelee at Kattilack Shack and Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for all the participates. It is a true miracle weekend! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I have always liked white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White flowers, white butterfly, they are all gorgeous. The textured photo turned out great too, its amazing what can be accomplished with a little creativity.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! I've not seen a white butterfly. You've captured him so well on that beautiful mint. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know a lot of the flowers out there & I don't think I've ever heard of a mint flower... it's so pretty & intricate!
    That white flutterby is GORGEOUS!

    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! lovely butterfly! Nice shot! :)I also love the color combination.. :)

    http://www.abc1on1.com/2010/08/camera-critters125-fly.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't agree with you more - a walk can really improve our day! In fact - I am just going to take Freida my dog up the lane!

    Great CC - mine is rather rural and home based.

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mint blossoms are beautiful. Flowers are a fragrance for the soul. You are so right about how calming a walk around the garden can be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers! Love the shot of the white fowers with the butterfly. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mint flowers are nothing like we have which are very small and insignificant. Love the butterfly too.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mint can be very invasive under the right conditions. Mine are obviously not that as I love mint and have tried it on a number of occasions but without success.

    Isn't it great how you can hate a plant one day and love it the next, just because you discover something about it that gives you pleasure.

    Beautiful macro captures with the butterflies and without.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too! A peek of nature totally relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's a very pure look to these photos... guess it's all the white. Beautiful. Nice Photoshop work also!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover