Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Heart Talk-When Problems Arise

This month has been a bad month, a very bad month for me indeed! So many unwelcome problems came and hung over my head. They left me twirling like a tornado, but didn't know when it would hit the ground.

First, it was the house problem! I had been working with this lady at the bank on the maturity of my mortgage since June. She dragged on for two months, with no progress, or solution on how to go about my re-mortgage, and then a week ago I was notified that my house is in the foreclosure stage.


Panicking, I called her to find that she was on vacation! How convenient, I thought! Well, my life and my being might not be for her to concern with, but it matters to me. After all, I have other lives to think about.

To make a long story short, I had to spend this last week going from office to office, sitting and waiting, and not to mention my worries or my turmoil thoughts. My house, as is with many houses in the country at the moment, is not worth the amount that I owe the bank. In fact, I would be lucky just to get half of what its value right now.


Second, out of nowhere my daughter was stalked at the college. She managed to mace him twice when he tried to break down her dorm's door, and called the police. He got kicked off campus, but that was all the college did.

She came home for a month to work at a State Park during the summer, and this weird fellow found her, and began his stalking again. He finally grabbed her at a gas station where she again called 911. The local police threw his sorry "behind" in jail, but had to release him after 24 hours.

My daughter all shook up and stayed in the house for two days. We had to file for a restrain order to get some kind of protection for her. It is in effect...

So there you have it! Life is a constant pain, even when you try your best! As for my house, I am still in limbo..

Thanks for being here!

12 comments:

  1. Mumsy... if it is any consolation... God never sleeps. There are reasons for everything and God never gives trials to a person if he knows that she cannot handle them. He is still in charge so keep the faith. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy I am so sorry to read about the problems and ongoing worries you have just now. Lay your burdens with the Lord and He will carry you through this difficult time. I'll keep you in prayer. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Mumsy for your serious problems, as they say, a problem never comes alone.It must be a hard time for you even without that idiot stalking your daughter. I wish you that all these unpleasant things end well, hang in there!
    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, I am so sorry to hear all of this. The situation with your daughter is scary. Unfortunately, these people are let out of jail all the time and the police don't much care. I wish there were something I could do to help but all I can say it keep strong and keep your daughter safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear of your problems with your house and your daughter's stalker problem. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you get some relief from your troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry. You have my prayers. Both problems are pretty serious. How did the stalker find your daughter when she left the campus? How frightening for her! I read that 1 in 10 homes are in foreclosure in Michigan and I can believe it. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Mumsy, how terrible. I will be sending good thoughts your way for both your daughter and your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord-y, did you have a bad month. Hopefully you keep your head on straight and keep your mind clear. May god shower you with much love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness! I really hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone,

    Your words of comfort is all that I need at the moment! I still have to go sit at another office today to try and work out the house problem. Keep your fingers cross for me! Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mumsy I am so so so sorry to hear all this. Your daughters well being first and foremost. I do not understand how people get away with doing this....I sure hope the restraining order works. I know how bad things are with homes still in foreclosure,,,my husband and I just had a long discussion of never take life, jobs, health for granite. You will get through this you know you are a WARRIOR!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mumsy. How frightening with your daughter. How horrible that they aren't doing anything about it. Has she taken a self-defense class?

    This re-finance thing with the banks is such a farce. I know so many people getting hit like this. We almost got caught like that, too, but someone told us to be careful on missing payments while we were waiting.

    Keeping you all in my prayers and hoping for a quick and fair resolution to these two stressful situations.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover