Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Heart Talk-Reflecting Thoughts

When starting this blog, my main purpose is to stay true and raw to real life experiences, but I'm beginning to see a slight shift in my focus. I worry about the traffic to my website! I worry about not having enough readers! I worry about my subscribers!

In general, people like to look at beautiful pictures, read a short happy post, and be done! Real life dramas, and sad stories seem to get very few visitors. Therefore, I have to take my thoughts back to when I first started this blog, and that accepting the blank canvas. No comments, no visitors, and no followers/subscribers to worry about!


In order to stay focus, I wrote last week post spilling out my real life dramas! It was liberating to feel free to express. Although my traffic plummets terribly, I'm not going to worry about it! Whatever! Five or so faithful and loyal friends are much better than hundreds of followers who do not read or visit.

So for those that care enough to send prayers, here is an update on my house problem: I am about to sign a new mortgage in a few days. The vice president of the bank took over my case and worked out a new deal with me. I am able to keep my house for the next seven years while my little one is still in my care.


Thank you all for your words of comfort and prayers! As for my daughter's problem, she is now protected by the restrained order, and that idiot stalker went back to his home State in Tennessee. If she could see him, it means that he is too close, she can call the police, and this time he will be thrown in jail without question asked!

I am grateful for these blessings even though they shouldn't have arisen in the first place. I wish just for once my life turns around and away from all the bad lucks...

Thanks for being here!

8 comments:

  1. Hey sweet girl!

    My life has been chaotic lately and I have not been visiting blogs as faithfully as I should ... and would like to do! I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling but I am completely with you on several key points!

    I need to focus on writing whatever the day brings to me and quit worrying about who, or how many, read it!

    I need to give voice to my truth and support those who are expressing theirs!

    And I am more than ready for some mountain top moments!

    Praying showers of blessing on you and your girl!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy, so glad to hear you've gotten a deserved break, but it is due to your strength and vigilance and the looking out from above. Take care, prayers and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumsy, I am so happy that you have another 7 years there. It's wonderful that the bank was able to work out a new deal. Also very happy that stalker is gone. That scared me.

    You are right. It is much better to have a few loyal and supportive readers than ones who don't even visit.

    And, your two photos here are stunning. Fantastic macros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not everyone's life is or has been perfect Mumsy. I started reading your blog early on. Although at times it did make me sad, I realized it was very good for your soul to do it, and I appreciated you doing that for yourself. I am so happy things worked out for you with your home and daughter, I knew they would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. real life drama is what it is... life for real. continue what you are doing because you don't know that there are people out there who benefit from your life drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog your heart out, and to heck with traffic worries! Your blog is you, and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes people just get caught up in life like me and I'm behind on reading blogs. I'm happy to see things have seemed to turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you are getting to keep the house Mumsy. That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover