Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Heart Of a Woman

Writing it out helps me see a clearer picture, and eases the pain in my heart!

******

--A Forbidden Love (Chapter 1)

--Love Sick (Chapter 2)

--Words Of Love (Chapter 3)

-- Christmas 1977 (Chapter 4)

-- Love Stink (Chapter 5)

--Twisted Faith (Chapter 6)

-- Poisonous Kiss (Chapter 7)

--Sharp Tongue (Chapter 8)

--As Passerby (Chapter 9)

--So We Parted (Chapter 10)

--Yours Truly (Chapter 11)

--Life Went On (Chapter 12)

--Do I Exist? (Chapter 13)

--Not Meant To Be (Chapter 14)

--Of Light And Dark (Chapter 15)

--The Last Straw (Chapter 16)

--Voices In My Head (Chapter 17)

--Reflecting Through The Year (Chapter 18)

--When All The Pieces Came Together (Chapter 19)

--Ending the Twisted Tale (Chapter 20)

Thanks for being here!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading along the way, but this is a great idea to put them all together.

    Blessings & aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover