Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shoo Fly...Don't Bother Me!


I know, I know! Fly is the last insect that anyone wants to see, and I'm certainly not fond of them. However, they are part of God's creations, and they have their own purpose on this earth.


They came out in great numbers when the weather is warm, and they are ready to dive in when there is a smell in the air. Yes, they are the nuisance of summer, but they do have pretty colors on them. Can you see?


I'm not sure if they feed on pollen, but my marigold flower has plenty of them visiting. Photographing this fly isn't that easy since the fly away as soon as they see my shadow.



I love anything with water drops on it, and this marigold was soaked after the rain. The sun came out to give it a sparkle look.

Have a great weekend!

This post is link to Camera Critters, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for being here!

10 comments:

  1. Love Marigolds, hate flies! Have a great weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. marigolds, oh. I just LOVE them. That shiny one is perfect. I can almost feel its fragrance...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured that little nuisance very well, with all details and colors.
    The marigold macros are amazing, especially the last one with the glowing raindrops.
    Have a great weekend Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so don't like flies. Your flower is so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last shot, it's beautiful. I'm surprised that the fly landed on it, marigolds have natural insect repellent abilities. Guess they don't work on flies! Lovely photos Mumsy! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like flies either but I like your shots being able to see them so close. Your flower after the rain shot is spectacular. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mumsy, only you could make a fly pretty. Yuck! But I love your marigolds. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color and light on the marigolds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flower and captures.
    Happy new week Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flys can be very beautiful. they are shiny and full of colors.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover