Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Heart-Talk Monday-Publishing Companies

I have been checking out different self-publishing companies online, and still have a vague idea where I want to publish my Childhood series! Nevertheless, I have nailed down three potential sites and they are CreateSpace, Lulu, and Blurb!

I know a number of bloggers have chosen to self-publish their books, and each one had a different favorite site. My biggest concern is to stay on the little financial budget in the process. I won't be a millionaire in the sales of my book, though it would be a great dream come true kind of sort!


However, I thought of this series as MY VOICE to reach out to others, and to let them know that if they ever felt this way, or experienced something I had to go through; that they are not alone! Think of all the abused children out there, and the emotional turmoil that they go through. Many have found help, but many might never have.

Writing has always been therapeutic to me, and pretty much saved my sanity! I choose words to be my therapy and accept what happened to me as shaping who I am today. I can't change the past, but I can learn from it and hopefully help others that have no voice.

Thanks for being here!

1 comment:

  1. There is so much power in the word. You are absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover