Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beautiful Pink Daisy


I love daisies since they are easy to grow, and some varieties even come back years after years. The lady at a local garden told me this is another kind of daisies, but she wasn't sure what they exactly are.


I did a search and found out that they're called Blue-Eyed Daisy! It explains why the heart of this flower has a tint of blue on them. You can easily grow this blue-eyed daisy from seeds and they are quick to bloom.


I love the shape of the petals! They look full, round, and healthy. The caregiver at the garden told me that they are excellent to grow in pots, use as border, need to be in dry area, and well drained soil.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty...I did not know daisy's where easy to grow. Thanks for the info. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. You're right the daisies are very resilient flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Daisys are such happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since SS says they are resilient perhaps they are a good option. Your photos are so pretty. I've seen daisies (not this particular one) growing wild, so maybe they would be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them too Mumsy - they make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I really need to get some Daisys... I've always liked them just never planted any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover