Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Three Tones Orchids


I saw these orchids at Meijer and was taken by surprise at the three colors on them. You can see a bit of lavender, white, and yellow. They are gorgeous, and exotic in the garden area. The price for these orchid was very reasonable at $19.99.


These orchids look very hardy, and Meijer carried a variety of different orchids inside their store. The outdoor garden area has all the summer flowers, plants and bushes, which I didn't explore since was off track for a while with the orchids.



It's a wonderful feeling when you have to do chores, and get to enjoy beautiful sight at the same time. It makes it so worth the boring grocery shopping routine.




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. Those are very unusual Mumsy....great shots. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Orchid blooms, thanks for sharing for Bloomin' Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combination on these blooms. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. These orchids are so pretty! If only they weren't so darn persnickity to take care of!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors - I don't believe I've ever seen orchids like these before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! Do you carry your camera everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I've been sick and busy and disorganized, and I haven't been to your blog enough. I miss you, so I told myself I was getting back here today. Nice to see you and you brought me loveliness. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone,

    Thank you for your comment and support!

    Beth, I won't forget my camera when I go out of the house, but I do forget my cell phone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mumsy, these are superb and I love the artistic angle in which you shot these photos. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful orchids! That is another thing about Hawaii that I love! The orchids grow like wild flowers all around my husband's parents' property.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (Thank you for stopping by my V post...I am finally doing some blog reading...the week has been soooo busy! and I am the last one on the W list! I was tardy this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mumsy, I'm with you. If I have to go to the store to buy groceries, I prefer to go somewhere I can see something interesting or pretty, and I never leave home without the camera!

    Lovely orchids!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover