Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Red-Factor Canary


I spotted this beautiful red canary at the pet shop where we purchase supplies for our pets. The color of this bird was just gorgeous. I have seen the green, yellow, and blue one before, but not the red one. So this was a treat!


This bird was in a cage, and behind the glass, so my pictures are not that great! I just sneaked in a couple of shots, and couldn't pass by without any photos.


This beautiful bird comes with a price tag over one hundred dollars. It was very lively, jumping and flying all over the cage.

Enjoy other entries at Camera Critters, and Bird Photography Weekly!

Thanks for being here!

15 comments:

  1. What a cool canary! Love that red! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Martha Stewart has red canaries and posts pictures on her web regularly. I would love to have canaries again, I have not had any in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I've never seen a red canary either. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen one before! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful! I'd have trouble leaving him in the store ... but the price tag would probably convince me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The canary would have fit Ruby Tuesday too. He is such a lovely shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat- a red canary. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful red Canary. I've never seen a red one before. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very beautiful bird - and what a high price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have found my soft spot. I grew up with canaries as pets and i love them. I've never seen one however this deep color of red. He is gorgeous. Unfortunately that is the going price for canaries these days. He just made my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time I've seen a red canary - Mumsy, I love your blog as I never know what to expect next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a beautiful shade of red!!! You just can't beat natures miracles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is pretty! Did he have a nice song too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a nice color canary, lively is what they are...

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover