Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Multi-Colors Iris



Spotting this beautiful multi-colors iris in the front lawn of my daughter's school, and I was happy even though we were busy running errands to get her settled in to summer semester. While she went inside to finalize the paper work, I snapped away!



It was a beautiful sunny day, and the petals were sparkling under the natural light. Most of the iris around our area were already gone, but this beauty was planted near a huge oak tree, and the lack of sun light brought late blooming. Lucky for me though!



I don't go anywhere without my camera, and on a long tiring trip, it helps to capture some wonderful things and great memories to keep. This flower serves as a reminder of the building that my daughter is at for the summer of 2010.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, that is one gorgeous Iris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your iris. Beautiful!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a striking color combo on a single flower. Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your lovely post today on the iris. It is so unusual and pretty. Stop by my place as I have award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful iris. The color's amazing. Hopped over from Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday link party. Can't wait to check more of your blog.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also my camera with me. You never know what to find :)
    You have found here a very beautiful flower and you have capture it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mumsy, These photos are awesome! The colors of this Iris are so beautiful. Perfect! You didn't dig while you were shooting, did you? lol! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely details and color. My camera is my buddy Mumsy and I too bring it along with me wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are so warm and inviting on this iris. You've photographed it so well with interesting angles too. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely combination of colors. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Iris is so amazing, I see a lot of similarities with orchids - except that Iris is much easier to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - that is truly an amazing iris!!!

    No one can ever compete with mother nature's colors - they are absolutely incredible and sometimes unbelievable !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover