Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

I Won a Journal

I just want to do a quick post to thank Amanda at 32 Degree North Blog for the beautiful journal. I won this handmade journal a week ago, and receive it today.

It came wrapping beautifully like this.


After removing the wrapping paper, it looks like this.


Amanda has many beautiful, and special handmade gift at her store on Etsy. Take a moment to visit her blog to see more. Thank you so much, Amanda! It's my first win..ever!

Thanks for being here!

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely! Congratulations, Miss Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mumsy...it is perfect for you:)Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win and may you win many more times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the post Mumsy! We're so excited to be your first win! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, it's a beautiful, romantic looking journal.;-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover