Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seagulls


Feeding the critters at a local water stream was one of favorite things for kids to do. It was fun to watch these critters fighting, yapping, and flying all around us.


These two birds were shy, and stayed away from feeding frenzy. They rather soaked in the sun light than having a fight with other critters.


I came as close as I could to take their pictures. They slowly walked away from me, but remained together. I love it when I see their loyalty and faithfulness to one another. It's a beautiful thing!

Enjoy other entries at Camera Critters, and Bird Photography Weekly!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. Nice series of photos of the seagulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shots, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy seagulls very much too. They are comical birds and great to observe. Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seagulls in my country are real fighters, they fight for food with other birds, especially with crows. Your seagulls look very gentle and peaceful! Have a nice week, ciao! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos. Seagulls are fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find them beautiful in flight over water; more like winged rats anywhere else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seagulls are cool, except for the one time they pooped on my sons head! Yes it was a Disney world and he was fussing and acting up all day, then all of a sudden a seagull comes flying over him and pooped right on his head/...I hate to say it but my husband and I laughed so hard that day. Happy Belated Mothers day to you too!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos. These two birds are almost asleep in the beautiful sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos of this couple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gulls are definitely fun to watch. They are also sometimes hard to ID :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover