Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Red Orchid

School year is coming to an end, and with many activities going on right now, I have very little time. My little boy's teacher also has asked me to tutor Math to a few kids that were falling behind. So I volunteer my time to help since they are going to Middle School next year, and I don't want to see them lost in the shuffle.

Between times, I love to drop by my local nursery to just enjoy the wonder of nature. It relaxes me.


This red orchid, or at least I think it is orchid, is getting a dose of sun shine and was screaming to me for attention. When I walk into a nursery, I usually looking around and waiting for something to speak to me.


With so many flowers in the nursery, it is hard to pick out which one to shoot. So this orchid helps me when I have very little time on my hands. I took the pictures, only three, and away I go to finish my chore.


I love the way this orchid looks under the sun roof of this nursery! It was just fantastic and breath-taking. Hopefully, when things calm down I will have more time to visit the nursery again soon.


Thanks for being here!

13 comments:

  1. Orchids are beautiful, hard to grow I hear. That is so awesome you will be tutoring....my younger son needs a tutor this year for reading....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plants and flowers can do just that..relieve you of stress. beautiful capture of the flower. have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good to help those kids. Math can be hard, and it's no fun to fall behind in those middle school years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the prettiest orchids. That color is different. Most are the same. Love your post for today. What you are doing to help the children is a wonderful thing. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice collection of orchids on your blog Mumsy. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mumsy. Those are very lovely!
    Love the orchid.
    Enjoy tutoring.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire you tutoring the kids in math!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous orchid! enjoy your tutoring, it's so wonderful that you are helping other students, you do have a wonderful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Ruby Tuesday Image. Lyndax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your orchids seem to be aflame in the brilliant daylight...nice pix!

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely light in these images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful orchid, my favorite flower, that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orchids are beautiful gifts from nature and you capture that beauty so well in your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover