Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On Land, In the Water, and In the Air


I love this time of the year, when critters are out to play in great numbers. Wherever there is water, there will be ducks, geese, seagulls, and pigeons! It is great just to relax and watch these critters enjoying their lives.


At this particular pond, geese are in plenty, but very few ducks. I think like human, although they all seem to get along, they choose a certain area to call their own too.

Enjoy other entries at Camera Critters, and Bird Photography Weekly!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful, lively place, M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful geese. I love the first shot I see the wing up...that is a cool! Have a great weekend Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day, someone said to me "the birds are so noisy today." I said, Isn't it great they're so happy?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice capture. Love the mix of critters in action in one shot.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching them too. They are so graceful and beautiful. I wish I could move like that - fluid.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So serene! I could watch them for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place for the geese, ducks and gulls! I enjoyed the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waterbirds are always interesting to watch and you have a couple of lovely photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent captures of many birds doing many things. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Water and birds go together like peanut butter and jelly. They just stick together and blend. I love these shots especially the flying captures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Mumsy. Very relaxing for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover