Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mouse In The Cupboard

This is a story I wrote for my children in 1997! I have a dream of seeing it published in book form some days, but the years keep adding up, and now it is 13 years old. So I will just post it here on my blog for others to enjoy, and hopefully, one day my children will read it too.

***********

---> Chapter 1-Part 1

---> Chapter 1-Part 2

---> Chapter 1-Part 3


Thanks for being here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover