Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bee On White Dahlia


I saw this white dahlia at a park where my little boy played sport! Since the flowers were at a spot that have access to full sun, they seemed to bloom way before others in our area.


Dahlia is one of most popular flowers to grow in the summer! The flowers seem to last very long and came in many different colors. Along with Gerbera daisy, I can't seem to keep these flowers alive.


This dahlia is bee-loving flowers because though it is still early in spring season for us, there were plenty of bees around me. I like to take pictures of bees, and I know how to stay still when they fly around me.

This post is linked to Camera Critters and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. What a great shot Mumsy. I enjoy watch bees pollenate, I just do not enjoy when they are buziing around me. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hairy little bee :D Fantastic closeup shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumsy, I can never see to capture the bee in a photo. I see them buzzing and when I pull out the camera they are gone. Your photos are beautiful. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to take photos of bees too. Your photos are delightful, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty..nice to enlarge too. I never get tired of these lovely bees!
    My best, Regina-

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great capture Mumsy~ Love how you got his / her back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite flowers to photograph - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dahlias are among the most beautiful of flowers. You have taken excellent shots, with the busy bee joining in the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dahlias are among the most beautiful of flowers. You have taken excellent shots, with the busy bee joining in the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dahlia macro Mumsy.
    White dahlia must be rare, I don't remember seeing one before.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover