Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

White Swan


The day that I can be outside to enjoy nature is the day I feel refresh, and renew! So many things to do and places to go, sometimes it is hard to keep focus, but if I can be outdoor, looking at the most ordinary things and see beauty in them, I'm happy.


Though there is nothing ordinary about this white swan, it is something that we often see by the water. This gracious creature swims by slowly, showing her beautiful white coat of feathers, and looks for hand-out, but I have none to give.


She swims back and forth in harmony with other creatures of the water enjoying a nice warm sunny day. Her companion was nowhere in sight! She was the only white swan around among the geese and the ducks.


I love watching water creatures, with all their noises and bickering at each other since they are so used of getting fed by humans. These are very friendly creatures around in our park.

See other Critters by clicking on the image below!

Camera Critters

Thanks for being here!


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots of the swan, M! I particularly like the one you framed with the circle opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These animals are just so beautiful. I could look at your photos forever!!!

    Jan
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! very well done! Thanks so very much for the sweet comment you left about my bottletcap cupcake pincushions! I really appreciate it! until later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a beautiful creature to watch gliding to and fro so effortlessly in the water. Very nice. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. Put a bench by the water and I could sit for hours mesmerized by the relazing meandering of water fowl. A swan would be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swans are truly beautiful...
    Love watching your all pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love watching birds on the water too! The swan is so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful and graceful creature.
    Lovely captures Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are really quite elegant birds. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swans are so graceful and majestic. Beautiful photos for Camera Critter Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are very elegant, Swans are one of my favourite water birds to watch.

    Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty photos of the swan, looks like you had a nice day to be out atching the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful swans! What an incredible day you must have had with so much beauty to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you swans. I wrote an article to honor the beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover