Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Playing Along With Photo Tag


A while ago, I was tagged by Judy at HardworkinJudy, but rolling with life, I forgot. So today, still recuperating from the flu and cold, I decided to make good of my promise to play along.

The rules are simple:

  • Go to your 10th folders, and pick out the tenth photo.
  • Tell us a little about it.
  • Tag five more players
The photo you see above is an orange Gerbera Daisy. I love this flower because of its center, which is called capitulum! Since don't have luck growing this kind of flower, I love taking picture of it whenever I can.

Now, I have to tag five other blogs, but this is where I stumped. I don't know who would play along, or if they do this sort of things. However, I will just take this opportunity to mention five bloggers below for all their support, and being there for me since the beginning of this blog.

So to all of you, regular visitors, subscribers, followers, and supporters, I offer you this orange flower as a token of my appreciation. May our relationship continue to bloom!

Thanks for being here!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you mumsy for the beautiful orange flower, I appreciate your friendship...I just did one of these last week, it was a little more involved, and I messed it up, so I do take a step back from this sort of thing, I do appreciate your thoughtfulness though ALWAYS:)!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mumsy. Sadly it's Monday here....which means babysitting Morgan AND doing billing for Mr. Jenny! You are awfully sweet to think of me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these macro shots. My favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Mumsy, how nice that you count me among your earliest followers. It has been a pleasure.

    As for the photo tag: YIKES! I am not a brilliant photog like you and so many are. But I will play along just the same, happy to be thought of.

    Just give me a few days, I'm still getting to my feet after going a few rounds over the weekend. And to the regard, thanks for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover