Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mallard Duck


I have a love for colors, in nature. They are one of those vibrant and precious things in life that I enjoy looking. These mallard ducks are found at a local water pond.


Do you find yourself talking to the things that you're taking pictures of? I do, I beg this duck to stay still for a split second so that I can snap the pictures, and promise him that he would be a star on my blog.


The colors on this mallard duck are amazing. They shine in the sunlight. He was looking at me to feed him, but I forgot to bring foods. The ducks in this pond are used to hand-out foods so when they see humans, they're expected to be fed.

Thanks for being here!


8 comments:

  1. I talk to EVERYTHING, myself, my animals, the plants when I water them, the laundry, my computer.....things I'm dusting....

    and sometimes they talk back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green face is beautiful!~ Ducks are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creature.
    Great shots Mumsy.
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have mallards to - they are gorgeous. I show a small photo in my Outdoor Wednesday post. Come see!

    Allison
    AtticMag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mallards and this one is a little chunky so he's been eating well :) I talk to everything too. I even talk to trees though I do it when no one is around :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ducks are so pretty, I live in walking distance of a duck pond. I love hiking over there to get a quick glimpse of them they're always so relaxing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That iridescent green on a mallard is so beautiful...no wonder they get cocky, at times. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These ducks are exquisite. What wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover