Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

On the Wall

I took this picture at my church last Sunday. This was the outside wall right by the entrance, and I rarely go anywhere without my camera. Yes, even to church. I never know what I'll see, so better be ready than not.

IMG_6845-raw

This will be my first post using Windows Live Writer. I have just recently learned about this free software while looking up for some information.

IMG_6844-raw

These photos were taken last weekend, on my way to go inside my church. Yes, this was my first time back to Sunday worship since Christmas. I have just hit a lot of road blocks lately, and going through self doubts.

IMG_6843-raw

I still haven’t found myself completely back in this environment yet, but I won the battle by just being back in church. It took more courage, and discipline than I have anticipated.

See more entries at Shadow Shot Sunday!

Thanks for being here!


12 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I do love the sense of "shadow play" in your photos. Delightful! (Ugh...now I have to go to work, after losing an hour of sleep no less!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post, wonderful shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Beautiful shadow shots. Those ones of the trees are so delicate looking. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Sherrie's Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots!~ It is so neat to see the beauty in shadow shots!!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the play of the shadows on the wall, it is best to take your camera everywhere. You never know what you might see! And after reading your blog for awhile, I know that you have courage enough for several people Mumsy. Good for you that you are finding your way. Hugs, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shadows. I'm the same way, can't leave home without my camera. You just never know what you're going to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sad you battle to go to church. What does that say about chucrh? About Christians?

    I am glad I am done with that in my life.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very bold and clear shadow shots. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beuatiful shadows.
    Great shots Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello :)
    you are quite adept with the camera...i very much like your shadows...

    moreover, i am certainly happy to hear that your struggles are becoming victories :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shadows are lovely and serene. They also convey a real warmth.
    Praying for more church time for you too!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover