Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Pink Bromeliad

These were the pictures of light baby pink bromeliads. I saw them in a home store some times ago, and the light pink was just soft, and elusive looking to pass up without taking a few shots.

My first Pink Saturday featured these bromeliad flowers here, in a darker pink, and they were more mature then.


I like how these flowers just shot out from the middle of these green leaves. They were great looking in the sunlight of this greenhouse. I was having a hard time walking away from them, but I couldn't bring them home because we had no direct sun.


This flower was absolutely gorgeous, different, and had an exotic feel to it also. Local stores around my area are stocking up on these bromeliads at this time of the year. They are such a welcome sign to spring.


Do you know that bromeliads come in many different colors such as orange, red, yellow, and white? I saw them at this local green house, but didn't want to risk getting thrown out of the store so I only took a few snaps.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. I am so intrigued by the petals...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE floral photos and these are really great! The strong structure of the plant juxtaposed with the soft shade of pink!!


    Most Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO stunning!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived in South Florida these where super popular and so beautiful too! Great pics....have a great weekend Mumsy!!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday Mumsy. Gorgeous bromeliad. Love it.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them. Flowers are much needed this time of year. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pics are simply stunning!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog ~ please come back often!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Big TX HUgs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sweet Mumsy!

    Love the bromeliade! Spelling?

    Stop by for an update on our project...

    love,kelee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous flower! I have never seen one like it before. Thank you for sharing.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover