Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Pine Branch On Ice

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

The snow is melting fast as we go into spring, and I am more than happy to shred my winter layers. Now, I could stay outside for longer period of time and enjoy the warmer sun light on my face.

IMG_6911-raw
I saw this little pine branch in a pine of slushy snow and ice last week as the weather warmed up. The little crushed ice was sparkling under the sun.

IMG_6908-raw
Nothing is fancy about this little pine branch until you actually see it half buried in the ice, and shined through.

IMG_6909-raw
I’m pretty sure that winter is pretty much over for us this year, and these will be the last of my snow and ice pictures.


16 comments:

  1. Mumsy, these photos are gorgeous. Beautifully captured. You know, these would make wonderful note cards! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shot! I would frame it and have it out during winter months! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mumsy. Such refreshing scenes.
    Beautiful captures.

    Quite warm out here.

    A lovely springtime ahead.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skill at capturing the RAW beauty in every day things amazes me. Lovely work of art, your photography is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. Soon everything will be green again. I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little shot and they would make excellent greeting cards. Very well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely spring for us here, and we never get much snow, usually none. I hope yours melts soon and more buds start showing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy is right - they would make beautiful note cards!

    Green for St Patty's Day, accessorized with Mother Nature's diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did really well on that picture of the pine branch covered in ice. Ice and snow do make for some lovely sights, but enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photo is beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos. Happy St. Patty's to you also Mums.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful treasure! The green of the pine needles laden with glittering snow is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like those shots. Awesome!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover