Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exotic Orchid

Orchid is one of most fascinating flower to me. I have seen a variety of orchids in different colors, shapes, and sizes. Some orchids are just simply exotic, rare, and gorgeous.


I'm terrible at growing indoor plants or flowers. They all seemed to wither and died after a while for some reasons. I can manage to grow other flowers and vegetables out side though.


This orchid was taken at a Conservatory last year. I love the color and the way this flower looks. It is absolutely stunning to see, and enjoy.

Now that the weather is warmer, I can't wait to see what will bloom in my garden. It is also nice to be able to spend more time with nature.

See other entries below!



Thanks for being here!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. Never seen one like this! Exotic it is. Great shot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exotic is cool! Hopefully you can inspire me to do better in my garden...I do OK with potted outdoor plants...pansies, and petunia's everything else is a miserable failure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. orchids are so fascinating. beautiful shot.

    limerick love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That certainly is an exotic one and one that I've never seen before. It is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always amazed by the varieties of orchid in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love orchids. Those are really lovely.
    Enjoy the springtime Mumsy.

    XO Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee yoo tee full!!!

    Last Easter my mother brought home a moth orchid for me. I reminded her that I knew nothing about orchids and it could very well wither and die.

    It's been here, in full bloom for a year now. An entire year! We've had new blossoms and the old ones are still on the plant. It's the darndest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an unusual colour! Beautiful!

    You know, I'm pretty bad at houseplants too, but I'm gradually learning which one will tolerate my 'care'. And I find I can keep orchids - AND they'll bloom again, too! Phalaenopsis are pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delicate, beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very unique pastel color for an orchid. Usually they are so vibrant. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty orchid! I just love their mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I killed my orchid. I read (after) that you should only drop a few ice cubes on it and not water it directly.??

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover