Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Branch On Concrete

I found these photos from my lost archive, and they were dated late in November. I am happy of course. Even though we have good weather this week, I couldn't get any pictures because of the melting and dirty snow everywhere.


I remembered finding this branch of leaves from my little boy's school, and brought it home to exam the amazing Christmas colors on it. It was beautiful when I held it up and saw the shadow.


It wasn't easy to take picture with just one hand, so part of this branch was bit out of focus. I love the curve in this shadow.


I love this last photo because I could see the beautiful colors on the leaves, and the shadow looks so interesting.




Thanks for being here!


12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite forms of photography are those that show the play of light and shadow against one another. I have yet to attempt this art form. You have captured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all these piles of black snow are really depressing. Not great for picture-taking. But your shadow shots are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these remind me that so much exist in shadows...the shadows of our lives....shadows that need to be seen...to be appreicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shadow shots which display the branch in movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fade from red to green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful photos. Thanks for all the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I think the last one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am intrigued because whenever I aim the camera I rarely see what you've captured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool shadow shot! I am loving this party today!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shots ... I especially like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover