Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Toys on The Ledge

I created these shadows on our house ledge when the sun peeped out a little bit. They were just children's toys from the summer, but the shadows were interesting.

We don't have many bright days here, so when there was a bit of light, I was outside looking for shadow. The ground hog didn't see his shadow just yet on Tuesday either, so we still have six more weeks of winter.


This little fish net sat on the ledge all through winter already, to give life to it, I stood it up to create shadow. As I was shooting the picture, the sun went in hiding from me.


These toys are my little boy's treasure hunting tools. He used these to break down rocks, and looked for either fossils or gold pieces. I do hope one day he would strike a fortune for us!!!



Thanks for being here!


10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, six more weeks of winter seems like a long time! Nice shots! I like the little toy hammer one best. Very cute! Keep warm & have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think PETA's right, maybe we should try a robotic groundhog, the real one always says six more weeks of winter! Nice pictures. I love finding the colors in shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great shadows! I like that little hammer. Great shape. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Sherrie's Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. seeing everyone's creativity has inpsired me to do something.. This afternoon...I will create!!!!!!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing with us !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi. thanks for what you wrote on my blog....it meant alot. Something someone told me that I want to tell you...'no denial of the truth will ever invalidate it." Stay strong too ok. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorta reminds me of the arch in St. Louis...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shadows, evidence of sun are a gift in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover