Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rain Drops on Red Rose

The roses below were from my backyard, and were taken in the summer after the rain. I have an obsession with capturing water droplets on flowers.


Though I am not exactly where I want to be with my photos yet; I'm learning and I'm trying. Best of all, by photograph the beautiful things in life, I also see the wonder of our world.


I plan on exploring the different setting of ISO on my camera this summer since I could spend more time outdoor than in the winter. Even though the camera is a point and shoot, it does have various options which need to be learned.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it cool how one raindrop can hold the image of the world inside of it? Good job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvety roses are perfect for catching raindrops. I bet those ones smelled heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the roses liked the raindrops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. water drops on flowers is always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friend.
    Lovely and vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful roses! I too love to capture water droplets on flowers. It gives an impression of freshness.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing a lovely job capturing photos!!~

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover