Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quiet Beauties


When all is failed, and my heart is heavy
I need to write as much as I need to breathe
I owe my feelings or the way things make me feel
My writing may not always fun
And for some, may even feel depression
But words are there for free to express!


Like flowers in a heavy rain fall
No one can exactly stop water drops
So go with the flow and on with defeat
Watch them shine with your tender heart
Accept them with their own quiet beauties
Never wish or want them to be differently!

Thanks for being here!


13 comments:

  1. it's so natural, love it...

    I agree go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate colours of the flowers, and the way the sunlight shines through some of the petals! And the raindrops, of course! After rain comes the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo tagged with lovely words.
    Joyce, IL, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely words and imagery illustrate your feelings very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos and the words.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I bet they can be postcard pictures, really! :)
    Hope you'll have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful...the pics and the the poem...Writing for me too is like breathing. thank you for this...thank you for being you...Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Joan @Americana By Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing is breathing. Lovely words and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover