Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pink Roses

Happy Valentine's Day!

At this time of the year, everywhere you go, you will see bouquet of flowers, especially roses in so many different colors. I like these pink roses, or maybe I was thinking about Pink Saturday.

I couldn't believe that there were many shades of pink roses. I picked the light and soft pink for my pictures.


This light pink was my favorite! It was so soft and elegant. The blooms seemed as if they were still in the early stage.


These roses had a tin of light orange tone in them, but the pinkest one was what I like most. It was gorgeous, and stood out in this bunch of roses.


These darker pink roses were incredible also. The smell of roses were very intoxicating in a small flower shop.

Thanks for being here!

14 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely!
    Happy Pink Saturday Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday to you, the roses where beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite are lavendar roses.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday. Lovely post!

    Fondly,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shade and healthy looking roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL roses!! I want them all right here in my home! :)
    Happy PINK Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you picked the perfect ones! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I like the ones that are salmon colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those roses are beautiful, every single one of them. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry that I missed you yesterday. It seemed like the day just ran away from me! But, with this being ♥Valentine's Day♥ what better time for me to stop by to see your Pink Saturday goodies.

    It's been a long and dark winter up here near Canada so filling myself up with pink is my way on the weekend of chasing away the blues - not that blue isn't a nice color, too☺

    I ♥ coming here. All the pink and all the girlie stuff just floods my brain and makes me want to do a happy dance right where I sit!

    Thanks so much for sharing. After all, isn't sharing one of life's greatest pleasures?

    ♫Happy Valentine's Day♫

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore roses, and these do delight. Standing in the middle of a rose garden is as good as standing in a chocolate shop. Grin.
    Happy Valentines Day
    Happy Pink Saturday
    Gail - Decorating My Tin Shack

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover