Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gorgeous Pink Zinnia

One of the things that I look forward in sharing is Pink Saturday theme. I have so much fun looking through my archives of over thousand flowers and things that I've collected. I also didn't realize there are many pink photos.


I love zinnia flowers in different colors, and I grow them from seeds during the summer months. They bloom way into November, and continuously give flowers for me to enjoy.


I watch them grow, and carefully record their stages by taking pictures of them. The pink zinnia flowers I have producing this gorgeous shade.


What I miss most about summer is the glorious colors of everything around me. I love watching things grow, whether it is flower or my vegetable garden. There is such a satisfied pleasure to see a simple seed thriving into life.


Zinnia flower has a very complicated structure in the middle. There are layers and layers within one. They are amazing and leave you marvel at God's creations.

Today, I introduce you to Amanda at Self Sagacity. She has an amazing, beautiful, and wonderful blog that I like to visit.

Thanks for being here!


12 comments:

  1. I love zinnia.
    Beautiful collections!

    Happy PS!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me your secret. I love zinnias too but they always seem to "die out" within a month after planting. Too wet? Too dry? Too sunny? Too shady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! Gosh I can't grow a weed right LOL!!~ I am going to seriously try this year though, I am getting inspiration from everyone....you take some great photo's too!!~ Thanks for coming by, and yes that is Vintage, Retro!!~ I will still go see all the other pinks and maybe it will bring people back to me regardless:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the spring since I'm sitting here watching it snow- thank you for the pink happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mumsy~ love your Zinnia's!! Happy Pink!
    Hugs~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Vinnias. Such lovely colors

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for coming by, and I appreciate your support!

    5th Sister,

    I save the dried heads of zinnia, and then when it was warm enough I just grow them in the pots, water them thoroughly, and then every other day. I left them in full afternoon sun, but they do have some shade in the morning and evening. They don't need lots of care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures of the Zinnia. Thankfully it is not to long till spring.......

    HPS
    Gail - Decorating My Tin Shack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your zinnias are lovely. I lose mine to the beetles, so it's nice to see some healthy blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HPS! How did you capture the closed petals AND and the opened petals? Sometimes I forget to come back or just have moved on. Very good photography.

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way, thank you so much for linking to my page. Appreciate your compliments too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the flower. It makes me long for spring.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover