Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dancing in the Wind

You have come to the right place
To get a dose of pink today
Now watch these lovely flowers
Dancing, swaying in their gorgeous ways


When your eyes are open
And your heart is ready to embrace
You will find joy and happiness around
In the most simplest form on earth


These lovely flowers have much to offer
They can make you stutter and cheer you up
Or have you marvel at the beauties they hold
Looking at them with fresh pair of eyes.


If you ever need a doze of happiness
Go out in nature and just look around
There in the green grass you might find
A little critter or flower to make you smile.

Thanks for being here!


8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!

    Happy PS!

    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful selection of photos - doubly so for those of us who look out the windows today at snow and ice and sleet!

    HaPpY PiNk SaTuRdAy!

    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant wait to see my flowers dancing!!!
    Happy PINK Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH MY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING POST LOVE THE PINK FLOWER!!! HAVE A HAPPY PINKY SATURDAY :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cheerful for the day! Great shots, and happy pink saturday to you too!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers made me so happy! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your post Mumsy! I'm the most at peace when I'm hiking in a remote place surrounded by nature's beauty. Have a lovely weekend. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful - Happy late Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover