Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Passing On The Beautiful Blogger Award

Last week, Polly at The 5th Sister gave me this Beautiful Blogger award, and I was wordless! Imagine that! I had to let it sunk in.

I'm happy of course, and I thank Polly for thinking of me. The 5th Sister as she is known, truly is a beautiful blogger. She has a wonderful blog, supportive, and inspiring. If you have not visiting her yet, I recommend you do.


As bloggers, we all want to have a community of supporters, who would encourage and accept what we do as individual's choices without judgment. I'm confident to say that I've a very great group of beautiful bloggers in my circle.

Without further ado, I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs.

It's hard for me to pick out what blog to pass this on, because there are so many blogs that I like. If you want or don't want to accept it, that is fine too.


Thanks for being here!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulaltuons Mumsy and thank you for passing the award. I'm honored.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot. I'm not really good in passing the award.
    I just post it and link your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mumsy, thank you so much! I am touched that you would decide to list me. I will post about this award in the next few days.

    You've brightened a gloomy day for me. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mumsy, Thank you! You've made my day. It's my first award, so I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't sure how you would receive this but it gladdens my heart that you accepted it in the spirit it was intended!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! See you in my google mail, not in the comment box. I do not know why.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mumsy - I can't think of a more deserving person to receive this. And I'm honored that you chose to pass this on to me! Thank you so very, very much.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover