Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Warm Sunny Days

The wind brushed over my cheeks
Of warm sun ray and beautiful days
He sat among the tall grass
Stared in the direction of my way

Our eyes darted to the corners
I watched him, and he watched me.
We were both lost in contemplation
On peaceful shore of summer days

And a love began just like that
A look, a feel, two empty hearts
In total silent on deserted sand
Two souls found and merged about

So we sat in warm sunny days
Count the waves and our beating hearts
Weaving dreams for a love to last
On the shore of an ocean past


Thanks for being here!




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those sunny days! A lovely piece and the artwork is very nice, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of this piece, or rather how your words made me feel. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover