Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soften the Edges

Along the way, I have lost sight of what I love to do, and that is writing! I used to be able to whip up some articles, working on a poem, and eagerly submitting them to different writing sites. Those feelings have been replaced with the necessity to find paid writing jobs for financial demands.

Why? I have to make a living! I have to come up with plain money! Whatever I manage to save or make, it all went into my son's soccer games, his soccer gears, or his everyday needs. I want him to advance in life, and not holding him back because of my situation or the lack of money. As long as I can handle it or let the bills sit a bit longer, I will fulfill my little boy's desires to the extent of my capabilities.


Paying the bills and finding ways to make ends meet have consumed my being. I am taking on paid ad reviews just to stay above the water. The money didn't come in as fast as it went out. It never is enough.

It not means to say that I am negative, nor I don't appreciate what I have. In fact, I do! I count my blessings at the end of the day, every day, no matter how small it is. I just chose to write as closely to the way I feel as I'm experiencing it. I don't want to hide it. I don't want to sweep it under the rug, and I don't want to always making myself fell upbeat about it anymore.


Life is hard, and I am making the best out it. I got a lemon so I make lemonade, and that is not all, I use the lemon seeds to plant more lemon trees. I use lemon peels for all other cooking recipes and chores. There is nothing going to waste!

Thanks for being here!


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this as used to be able to whip out -- first draft -- great, creative writing. I feel that I let that "muscle" get out of shape and it needs toning (at a minimum!) again.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover