Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Fence

I don't have pretty shadow for this week, but nevertheless, they are pretty interesting still. I really didn't notice this shadow from the fence for all the time that I've living here.


I have to admit that looking for shadow has become a habit when I'm out and about! It is an awareness that I've lacked before. I'm now taking notice of the light and shade all around me.



Snow has melted and left just a few spots on the ground. Though the sun was out, the weather was below zero, thus I took two shots and went back inside to thaw my fingers!


Thanks for being here!


2 comments:

  1. I know, I look for interesting shadows all the time too... Stay warm!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots. It sure does look rather cold. Your poor fingers! I hope they thawed quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover