Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Etching on Concrete

One of my favorite things to do is finding objects to take pictures! No, I am not a professional photographer, I am just an amateur with a little point and shoot camera.

There are moments that I wish to have a great DSLR camera, but I'm also happy with my little toy since with its limited features I am forced to work with what I have.



Sometimes, thing happens for a reason, and this branch of leaves was it! It came to me, and gave me a wonderful and vivid shadow. Now, it looked as if it was etched into the concrete driveway!



I played with different angles by following different effects from the sun, and crossed my fingers the whole time for it to not fly away before I could capture the beautiful image of this branch.



This is my first entry to Shadow Shot Sunday, and I'm already hooked, well, almost to the point of obsession. Thank you Harriet for coming up with such a creative meme!




Thanks for being here!


5 comments:

  1. Your little point and shoot created a brilliant shadow shot entry! I like the perspective of these photos and the shadow is so bold and strong. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are very beautiful shots, nicely composed. Welcome to Shadow Shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are excellent. Great first post!
    I just upgraded from one point and shoot to a better point and shoot. They can do many things well when you learn to use them. What they can't do can sometimes be accomplished with photo software. I have been using Picasa a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful shadow shots, even if they were taken with a point and shoot. Welcome to Shadow Shot Sunday - it can be very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely set! Very nicely captured, and I'm so glad to hear that you're hooked already. Yay! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover