Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow on Basil

I caught the snow piling up on these basil plants from my summer garden. This was how my world looked last week, and yes I went outside while it was snowing to look for photo opts. Crazy isn't it?


It was very gray outside, but the untouched snow was beautiful. It was white, sparkle and clean. I like taking pictures, and winter is not a great time for me to explore.


I should have take these pictures at different angles, but it was extremely cold out that day with the wind blow very hard. I just had to snap a few pictures and went inside.

Thanks for being here!


4 comments:

  1. Nice & they're unique. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mumsy! It is so nice to meet you! I love the snow and what peeks beneath in winter. Fun shots! I am sure we will become blog friends :).
    xxamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never grown basil, do they come back int eh spring? They snow will act like a blanket for them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi eileeinmd,

    The basil won't come back in the spring..I buy new ones and plant them.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover