Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Follow Me

Spending sometimes outside does my body and mind good. I get to fill my lung with fresh air, and also have a moment to take in the wonderful view of nature.

While the weather is still colder than I would have like, I went by the river to hunt for photo opts. The geese seemed careless about the freezing wind. They were still out in flocks.


They were hungry of course; therefore when they saw humans, they came in closer for some crumbs. I didn't bring anything to feed them, and ignored the group of geese that followed me, to get the above picture of these four geese.


As soon as I moved toward these four geese, the others followed me as well, and joined the group. They followed me, and I followed them. There is a sense of harmony between nature, animals, and human.


Thanks for being here!


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE watching geese and ducks... pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true....and those critters are always hungry :o)

    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so pretty! The vapor coming from the buildings across the waterway...against the blue sky. The lighting of the sunshine. The geese....

    All beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a composition! I just followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such contradiction in your lovely photos. I hope you are having a great Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wildlife and man seem to be face-to-face in this image. Nice job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photography, and how you present the pictures!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Something She Wrote - and for playing along with today's post. I really like the story!

    Best to you through blogging and writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover