Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are You Coming?

When this goose saw me, it looked at me with an inviting gesture, and led me to the water edge. I walked way behind him to see what else he wanted me to do, but every few steps or so, he looked back to make sure that I was following.


I have never experienced anything like this before, so I was curious as well. Usually, when geese see people, they would scatter away. However, this one was definitely different! He constantly checked back at me.


Then he went in the water making a splash. Well, it was very tempting, but the water was too cold for human, my friend! See, he still looked back and waited for me to join him. How sweet was that?

Thanks for being here!


7 comments:

  1. What a "sweet" bird to invite you to his party in the water. Nice job on the photo.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you think....the goose guiding you to the water's edge and all.

    Mine is sunshine on my shoulder...a pelican's shoulder that is. come see, mine too is beautiful. At least I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post, was the water too cold for you to take a swim? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny. Makes you wonder what they are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see pictures without snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your post very much today. Especially the way you followed the goose to the waters edge. A great story with lovely photos too. Good job.

    I also read your post below about saying goodbye. I too at one time hated separation from my loved ones. Saying goodbye does change as we learn to miss our loved ones but realizing life goes on without them. We just look forward to the next time we get to visit. A meaningful post.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outdoor posts. Our weather has started warming here and the snow is finally melting.. yippee!! I'm not fond of all the cold wih the snow... thank you for swinging by and saying hello.. pop in any 'ole time..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover