Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Direction and Path to Alphabe-Thursday

I found Jenny Matlock's website through blog hopping, and was happy to run into her Alphabe-Thursday challenge, where you post something related to the letter of the week.

I jump in and start my writing! What surprising to me was the direction that this challenge has led me to. I haven't written anything about what happened to my life as a child before. However, the letter "A" stares at me straight in my face, and my fingers begin to type about the abuse that I had endured as a child.


It didn't take me long to finish 300 words, so I have decided to take this path to write about my life experiences. It may be too heavy for some to process or understand, but this was what I remembered. It may help someone out there who went through the same thing as I did to start sorting out the pieces.

I'm not hoping to change the world or anything. I'm just writing out my RAW thoughts and feelings. Also, I'm acknowledging the horrific experiences that had taken place for the first time in my life.

It is not to say that I'm living in the past, or that the experiences have paralyzed my life. It is merely a way to heal one's soul.

I will link this series at the top of my blog under Childhood Series, just in case someone is interested in reading from the beginning.

Thanks for being here!







MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find healing in your writings as you truly deserve to be healed, especially since you never deserved to be hurt.

    Take care & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy,
    I came accross your blog while visiting Carrie's blog "Choose Your Hype" blog.When i saw the name of your blog i knew i had to click on it,i knew it was something i could relate to just by the title.Anyways,i am going to read your posts and i plan to read all the way through.I want to thank-you for having the guts to even write your story where others can read it.I was abused as a child and i started writing up a blog about it but i just couldnt bring myself to post it on the internet,i know others might get something out of it but im just so chicken to do it.You are very brave and i want you to know your blog is probualy going to be what will help give me the courage to bring my blog into public.Thanks
    shannon

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover