Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello World

The end of the year 2009 is here, and I have nothing better to do than to start a blog! The reason is I want to have a place for my authentic self, a place to air my honest opinions, and yes with a different name, so that if it is too RAW, I won't hurt anybody's feelings.


It is crazy, but I must voice how I feel, the way I feel it without suppressing it anymore! I want to have a canvas to draw on, and to write exactly how the situation or event affected me.

After all, I want to be a writer, and I am a writer with over 350 published articles, plus at least 100+ poems. I am not even close to get all my bills paid yet, but I consider myself successful as what I do. Lately, I don't feel as if I am writing because I always have to play nice, hold back how I feel, and smile...

In search for a place to bring out my soul, this blog comes into existence. I hope you will find it interesting, share a piece of my life, and leave me a comment or two.

Welcome to Raw Thoughts and Feelings!

Thanks for being here!


4 comments:

  1. I second that motion! You have to be real, and be able to speak your mind, and show yourself. Good statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are taught to speak up, but it's the way it is done that can hurt or help. Sense of humor helps too, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! I share your love for writing and self expression...I am having a great time reading your posts and I will surely keep coming back...thank you for visiting the pages of my life too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. "play nice, hold back how I feel and smile"....oh you will never know how those could be my very words....I appreciate your struggle to be true to yourself as I am trying to do the same....

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover